Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Viber free text and call for IPhone users at viber.com

My sister Rosette Natalia recently sent me a link viber.com.

It contains a cool Iphone application that lets you send SMS messages and call Iphone to Iphone for free.



That is right for free!

It is similar to push apps for smart phones which is I am sorry to say, not yet available in the Philippines.

Getting my new Iphone 4 of late made me aware of the vast available applications for smart Phones.

I opted not to have my Iphone 4 jail broken for reasons that it may result to severe irreparable damage to my beloved phone.

So I pay for applications.

Amongst the many I have tried, I enjoy the following applications:

Viber
Angry Birds
Holy Bible
Asphalt 5
Spiderman
Tunewiki

I have been using smart phones for years now and I really like the Iphone 4, it is the best one so far, comparing it from all the Smartphones I used.

Anyway, if you have an Iphone wheter its Iphone 3gs or Iphone 4, Viber is a must, just visit viber.com to download.

No comments:

Post a Comment