Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2011

You are my...

Why was it that my heart drummed twice as fast when I saw you last and almost stopped beating when you said your goodbye?

Was it only yesterday that you left? No,it wasn't but it surely feels that way.

I can still feel the pain of loosing you, and can not brush off the memory of the beautiful kiss that we shared.

You said that I have to forget you, insisted that you are not the same woman I knew; I tried but why do our paths cross

everytime we thought we have already let go?

You are far from me, but I feel your nearness.
Not physically of course but a supernatural proximity that only my heart can explain.

I think about you everyday even if I try not too, and learn even without asking, the things that are happening in your

life.

It's like we live parrallel worlds.

We have done a lot to be away from each other. Yet our experiences seem to bring our lives closer.

Why do we fight it?

This must be what they meant about fate.

We have no choice about the matter.

Do not lie to me, I know that you were happy with me than with anyone else.

Do not deny it, my heart saw it in your eyes.

Its an absolute fact.

I have loved you the first time I saw your shadow, and have not stoped doing so.

My guess is, I will love you even after my heart stops beating.

Don't you feel it? This energy that draws us closer, its bigger than both of us.

Don't you understand what the world is telling you?

It is no longer up to us.

You and I both are each others destiny.

We can only delay the inivitable, but in the end, you and I, will still become one.

No comments:

Post a Comment