That Song...

I know of a song, but I can not say its lyrics... I know it well, but the language is not one that I know of.

The tune is sweet.

The melody carries and lifts me to a place.

To our place.

The one that only the two of us know.

That special place that we used to go to, when the tips of our fingers touched, and were transported to our very own Shangrila, our Utopia.

Nothing else seemed to matter then.


The song that keeps on repeating in my head, in a Language that only the heart can understand.

When I close my eyes and listen to it, I fell the warmth of our embrace, your soft sweet scent, and the softness of your lips.

I know of a song, but I can not say its lyrics.

But I remember it well, and so should you, after all...

The song is about you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Change of My Life

My Vow to you (May 12, 2013 wedding vow at Caleruega, Batulao Batanggas)

The Final Goodbye