If, only this was the last time

This is the last time that I will ever think about you...

The last time that I will wonder what else I may have done to keep you in my life.

Is this my fate?


To dissect each memory of you; that are like sands that flows in an hourglass that loops to infinity.

These involuntary thoughts that intrudes in both my sleeping and waking hours.

There is no stopping it, a thought of you would hit me and my heart begins to overpower my brain.

In a trance the world before me disappears, and I escape to a place filled flashes of the times that I have spent with you.

I remember even the most smallest of detail, nothing evades my minds sadistic scrutiny.

A gush of emotions sweeps me away, and I take everything in, the happiness, the sadness and the pain of my longing.

I am powerless.

You are my preferred poison I do not care about the perils that comes after, only the induced Euphoria that I embrace with my arms wide open, that is here and now.

It is here that I beat myself into thinking of what may have been the things I have committed that pushed you away.

It breaks my heart to remember the tears you have shed because of me. I wish I could make amends one last time.

If only I could, I would kiss your eyes hoping to wipe those tears and make it stop from flowing so that I can enjoy staring at your lovely eyes.

I would hold you and never let go.

I would hold; carry you; look at you and let my eyes tell you; my smile describe to you the fire in my soul that burns for you with passion.

I would embrace and protect you nothing will harm you, I will make you lean on my chest and allow my heart to leap in jubilation, for being close to its mistress.

I hope you did not forget, I gave him to once to you and since then it only beats for you.

What was it? Please tell me.

Help me from becoming insane, I think about nothing else but you.

Did you not like those rose petals? Was I a pretentious cook?

Was I wrong in giving you those pills that will help control your dizziness in travel for your intended trip, before I even learned your last name?

Please tell me, and stop this noise in my mind, loud thoughts shouting, blaming me for letting you go.

I did try you know? I made it my responsibility to make you happy. I have been wrong I know, but at the time, I was only thinking about you when I gave in to your plans in going after your dreams.

I know, I made the wrong decision.

Even if you did not tell me, I should have made you stay, maybe then both of us would have been happier.

Thank you for let me write these, thank you for listening, I may have calmed down enough to think that all of these really does not matter.

Its too late isn't it?

I do not even know where you are anymore, you have moved on and left me.

All I know is I am lost, and I can not reach you, heck it feels like you are just a few miles from the Sun.

If only, if only...

I could have been the Man that you wanted me to be, guessed every little thing that you wanted then maybe, I would have been the man that you decided to end up with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Change of My Life

My Vow to you (May 12, 2013 wedding vow at Caleruega, Batulao Batanggas)

Dear Gabriel