I think am in love...

There is something about you that I can not put a finger on.

You were made different and you were made just for me.

I know it from the bottom of my heart, I react to you differently than anybody or anything that I have ever encountered.

I long for you, yearn for you.

You smell good, my mouth waters when I see you.

I want you, I have to have you.

Ohhh what feeling is this that you do to me??!!

Am I in love? I think I'm in love!

I have to hold you, put you in my arms and rip you open.

Then I will put you on the tip of my lips and savour your blissfull taste...



CHEETOS CRUNCHY CHEDDAR JALAPENO, even your name - your label is a delictable experience for me as it escapes my mouth.



You are mine all mine, I will grab you from the grocery isle and bring you home.

Be alone with you.

Dim the lights, click the controls of the Component and open the televission.

Then I will spend quality time with you.

You have no idea what you do to me, your crisp, crunchy, hot and spicy taste makes me close my eyes when I pop you inside my mouth and makes me think happy thoughts.

I promise to consume you, all of you, I will not leave any morsel for the mouse to feed on.

Lick you from my fingers and even from the insides of the aluminum bag that contains you.

This time I will be selfish. I will only share you to the woman of my dreams.

My sould mate.

What is the probability of me finding that person? A million to one?

My only regret is, my greatest disappointment with my self is that I can finish you only after 3 days after I opened you up.

What a Woos!

But you know what?

I do think of you. From the moment I leave for work in the morning; I sometimes even imagine you alone, waiting for me inside the cold conditions of a refrigerator.

Wait for me, the day is almost over and we will again spend time together.

I can not wait my one and only CHEETOS CRUNCHY CHEDDAR JALAPENO....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Change of My Life

My Vow to you (May 12, 2013 wedding vow at Caleruega, Batulao Batanggas)

Dear Gabriel