Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2011

As you brush your teeth

As you brush my teeth I am thinking, what is this feeling in me slowly creeping from my heart which forces a smile in my mouth.

What is that which makes the beat of my heart pound extra fast with the anticipation that I would see you over video in a few short minutes?

Hmmmmmmm... Is it just blood?

Or is there something else?

I know that my heart needs to pump blood to the rest of my body to survive...


But seeing you, being with you, has always been the reason why I want to live.

O you have no idea just how much it is that I love you, or may think that its not possible for me to think bout you constantly, all the time, every hour, every minute-second and millisecond.

I turn on my webcam and see you, look at your smile and my day is brighter, my smile is more wider.

Who would have thought that listening to the sound our your AC, as I wait for you to finish heat up your burger and prepare your morning coffee could give me so much joy?

Have we been doing this for a little over a month now? Every chance we get? Then why is it that I look forward to the next video and the next and the next...

Why is it that every time I see you seems like the first time?

The pupils in my eyes becomes larger and the details I see becomes crisp.

Tictakatatak tak tak tik tik.

You just write an email so pensive, looking distantly eating your burger.

Munching scratching your nose from time to time, and you look so adorable.

Wow, that is really fast typing!

But somehow it still does not match the speed of the beat that my heart makes because am looking at you.

I can not put a finger to it, except to tell you that, I am so in love with you...

Looking at you pouting your lips, exploring my imagination as I look at the strap of your sleeveless shirt, hoping that it would fall off, makes my spirit rise!

I want to taste your burger flavored lips, smell and plant kisses on your delectable neck. Hug you from behind and let you feel the pulse of my body member filled with excitement.

I do not mind looking at you do your chores, I feel ever more in love with you now than I did yesterday, thank you for letting me spy on you just now, look at me, look at me smile, you warm my heart and brighten up my day.

I love you Fey!

Your my deliciously lovely, hot and sexy, smart and intelligent Wifey!

I love you, you and you alone!

Hubby "By"

No comments:

Post a Comment