Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

like a child...

The world is bright; my morning is smiling and so am I.

I do not know how to call it, but it feels good, this feeling that is inside of me, it has no scent, nor has it any color.

It is great to not have any concerns right now all I do is smile and smile and smile.



This must be how it feels to have the natural high.

Yes! Yes! Yes!

What an amazing word, how could that be?

One simple word, three letters, how could it bring so much happiness?

It does...

I have been waiting for this for a long time, a lot has happened but all I can remember was when you said yes last night, what were we talking about?

O I remember, I was careful too in explaining what I meant, but you know what it does not even matter, all I see is the future.

I am excited, imagine what else we can do, what else we will do.

Look at my tenses, am I making sense right now?

I am scattered brain.

I want to do a lot of things all at once.

And I am jubilant with anticipation; for me to show you more, just how much it is that I love you.

Wait.... Did you say yes?

.

.

.

Yes it is confirmed I checked, the conversations that we had last night.

O how wonderful that felt, reading all your messages to me.

O, I just want to be clear, I did not forget, its just that it feels like a dream...

This feeling is surreal.

Its all I ever wanted, I am like a child at the eve of Christmas morning, waiting for Santa Claus, or climbing my first tree, experiencing the first joys, its like laughing for the first time, hearing music for the first time, tasting my first ice cream, its like all of the joys I ever felt rolled into one...

And more!

I have had so many relationships, yet it is only with you that I feel this way, can you blame me for not giving up?

Your my joy, my laughter, that early morning sunshine that touches my face which makes me want to get up to start my day. You are all I have ever wanted. You the love of my life. The reason why I want to live. My Happiness, my Glory, the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.


I thank you for this feeling, I will be forever grateful, and will do things for you to show how, from today until the rest of my life.

You just wait, you will feel it everyday, every minute every second, both when you wake up and before you go to sleep and even while while you are sleeping.

Thank you, Thank you Thank you my Wifey.


Let me tell you, loving you feels more natural and more important than breathing...


No comments:

Post a Comment