Search This Blog

Saturday, September 3, 2011

30 days

It is amazing how I smile without noticing that I was.

My left hand holding the steering wheel while my right on the shift stick and I do not even see the road.


People notice that I am happy, and my office mates agree with my current mood, even the clients seem to respond to the atmosphere at work very well.

I talk to individuals who inquire, sell credit card subscription or insurance and I do not seem to mind the sales call.

I now live with a singular wonderful thought.

You.

When I wake up and before I sleep, you are all I that I think of.

May it be the life that we will have together, our beautiful daughter or just you smiling, talking, holding your hands, hugging and kissing you, being with you...

Waiting for you as you walk down the isle.

Being with you is like magic, you need not be present to make me feel the way that I do.

A text, a call a picture of you gives all gives me the same happiness.

I wish everybody else shares the same love that we have.

Where each day or night is filled with endless dreams of each other.

Where I can read your mind as much as you can read mine, where I do not need to speak for you to understand what it was that I meant.

I am the luckiest man alive to have you in my life. Has it really been just 30 days? It sure feels longer, for I remember every moment, every detail.

Every whisper that that my heart gives to my soul, about sweet nothings and future plans, constantly beating, living, longing for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment