Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

no tears

What am I doing, I have to stop.

I cant cry anymore.

Its pointless and useless.




What is this for, why does my eye bleed with water.

Am so stupid, this is a lot of nonsense.

What a bull of crap would you please just stop?!!!!

Rain, rain go away come again another day...

I hate the rain! I do not need it!

What am I doing??!!

Really why am I crying?!

I don't want to cry, please let them tears ran dry.

Its so unrealistic..

For even if they be like that in a storm.

EVEN IF! they accumulate in a pool as big as the ocean...

They can never show you, how deep and strong my love is for you.

You have no idea! You would never be able to measure it!

EVEN IF add you up, all the love songs, all the heart aches and all the poems in the world.

They would still fall short!

They can never equal!

My love for you that's Immortal...

So please, please. please please.

I beg of you PLEASE!!!

Just stop.

No more tears please, no more tears, no more no no no more...

No comments:

Post a Comment