Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

my vow

I tried everything to shake you off of my system when things went south between us but nothing worked.


I laid low for a while, and think about what it was I should do, for I was lost, but later on realized that I could not find my way because I did not have you in my life.

So I loved you from miles and miles away, asking for nothing, I just soaked with the the feeling of joy whenever I admit to my self that it was you I loved.

Then we reconnected, and we had such a good time until the next issue tried to separate us.

So I looked at myself, contemplated and searched for answers within me.

And then it hit me.

I am happy knowing that I made you happy my love...

This no longer up to me, all the powers of logic, can not help me.

It is like its predestined.

So this here is my vow:

That I will love you and only you; that every waking and sleeping hour I would dedicate showing you just how important you are for me; that I will not stop courting you yesterday-today and tomorrow; that I will shower you with gifts may they be material or otherwise; that I will always tell you you are sexy and beautiful and smart because in my eyes you the only woman that matters; that I will be with you whether you are here or there or wherever; that I will always be here for you no matter what the trouble and I will love you till the sun no longer shines for me.

And I will do all of these without asking anything from you because as I said I am only happy when you are happy.

For life is short who knows what tomorrow brings.

If in my lifetime, you come to realize that it is fate who has spoken and it is too not up to you anymore, then I will be a lucky man.

If not, then I will look for you in the next lifetime and the lifetimes after that, and make you feel the same...

I am done playing I am done pretending.

I can not deny what destiny is telling us, I can no longer fight it.

I vow to love you forever and ever and ever....


No comments:

Post a Comment