Search This Blog

Sunday, September 18, 2011

missing you

You can't possibly imagine how much I miss you, even if you tried

how can I express it?


how can I say it?




Somehow just saying I miss you is so shallow and does not match the truth of my longing

Would it be right to compare how I feel to the first drop of rain, after being exposed to the sun's rays at close proximity?

To a breathe of fresh air, when am swimming for the surface, from the bottom of the ocean?

I miss your smile, your laugh

I miss your fragrant scent; I miss how your skin would feel; so smooth when I touch it, and the energy it emits when I hold you, its like I am touching your heart and you are touching mine

I miss the way you would look at me when you walk into a room, all of a sudden by my sight everyone else would disappear, and I would try to absorb the details of the vission before me.

You would smile at me, the kind that would captivate the world, and your eyes they speak and they tell me wonderful things

I miss the way you would own every dress and perfume you wear, and how irritated
I would get when I see it or smell it from other people

I miss how you would dig into your kettle corn, the way you munch on it, and at how happy you would look, like and adorable child, thinking about it now makes me want to buy one, and you know I do not like it

I miss Venus and Aphrodite, yes its between the two of us, I will not elaborate

I remember when I got my first car, it was on your birthday and was also the first time I drove you to your place; you don't know do you? That you left your imprint and made the passengers seat yours, I still glance upon that side of the car constantly thinking about the time we shared and wish you were there by my side

I remember the first time I kissed you, time stopped and we were transported to our very own dimension where nobody else exists, and nothing else was important than the way your lips moved with mine, you tasted so sweet, delicious and fulfilling

Your lips is my kind of dessert, heavenly-yummy and calorie free

People say that there is nothing that would compare to the pleasure of the first kiss

Well boo hoo, they know nothing, what if they knew, what if I tell them, that kissing you is never different, when I do, its always like the first time

When I saw you, I wanted to be with you, but when I kissed you little did I know that there can only be you...

I became yours, you owned me


And in recollection, a grin forms in my face because it suddenly hits me that I miss you more than breathing and I love you more than life


I love you, you and you alone...


No comments:

Post a Comment