Search This Blog

Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Vow to you (May 12, 2013 wedding vow at Caleruega, Batulao Batanggas)




Fey, 

I probably did this vow over a thousand times on paper and more than a million times in my head. 

That it has gotten to a point where I no longer know what to say. O, ow... 

So preparing for it might have been a mistake? 

I am the luckiest man in the world, do you know that? 

I know of no man who has met the woman of his dreams more so married Her but I AM and I'M PROUD. 

We may have went through a lot of challenges, it may have felt like dying when we broke up, but none of those things matter now. 

Here we are finally! 

Nothing or nobody could separate us from each other cause what's meant to be is meant to be

Thank you for this amazing feeling that you bring to my life. 

You are so beautiful that I could barely hold back my tears. 

Holding you feels like I am holding a dream

I will never loose you again, never! 

With God as our witness I promise to be your best friend, husband, partner and lover. 

To you and you alone. 

And eventually, the best father for our future kids. 

I have loved you the first time I laid eyes on you, and I will always love you today-now and forever. 

1 comment:

  1. Kakaingit naman , meant to be talaga kayo :) Best Wishes

    ReplyDelete