Search This Blog

Monday, July 2, 2012

more than magic




I don't know how you do it

But I look into your eyes and it always bring my smile

Seems you could tell me the things you want and well, I would yap like a puppy and do all your bidding


When no word is even uttered

Such a skill i can not fathom

Is it charm? Is it a spell?

But I know I need no potion 

To feel how i feel 

With so much love overflowing I could dance and make it rain 
  
Tell me what is this connection 

Its an explosion from within 
  
I could feel our hearts beating through through my finger tips when I grab and hold your hand 
  
Its like our souls are rejoicing when skin touches skin 
  
All the little things you do brings me joy and gives me hope 
 I sit and watch TV and a thought of you would pop in my head 
  
Then the warmth would start spreading from stomach to my heart 

I would wake up in the morning to a confused and smoldered pillow when all night i have been dreaming

A tale sweeter more intoxication than the finest of wines

When your lips came into the picture I know i could not restrain with a lounging of a lion pounced and kissed your lips 

Then the butterflies all fluttered and the birds chirped your name 

But how could i resist when your more powerful than temptation and you are the vision that i saw in my mind before I knew your name 

Your a force stronger than all the magnets in the universe combined 

Life is not worth living when we paint a different picture 

Cause the day becomes sunny and the colors are more brighter 

Then traffic would not matter when I know i would see you, I drive drive to an indeterminable distance if its you i would go to 

Your always the reason behind in each and every smile 

Theres no pill 

no liquor 

no command 

no incantation   

To match the happiness I feel and your not even trying 

All you need to do is open your eyes from sleeping and the beauty that i see is enough to make the world a promise 

Loving you is a pleasure that i would dedicate to no one than to you who owns 

my soul 

my heart 

my mind




No comments:

Post a Comment