more than magic




I don't know how you do it

But I look into your eyes and it always bring my smile

Seems you could tell me the things you want and well, I would yap like a puppy and do all your bidding


When no word is even uttered

Such a skill i can not fathom

Is it charm? Is it a spell?

But I know I need no potion 

To feel how i feel 

With so much love overflowing I could dance and make it rain 
  
Tell me what is this connection 

Its an explosion from within 
  
I could feel our hearts beating through through my finger tips when I grab and hold your hand 
  
Its like our souls are rejoicing when skin touches skin 
  
All the little things you do brings me joy and gives me hope 
 I sit and watch TV and a thought of you would pop in my head 
  
Then the warmth would start spreading from stomach to my heart 

I would wake up in the morning to a confused and smoldered pillow when all night i have been dreaming

A tale sweeter more intoxication than the finest of wines

When your lips came into the picture I know i could not restrain with a lounging of a lion pounced and kissed your lips 

Then the butterflies all fluttered and the birds chirped your name 

But how could i resist when your more powerful than temptation and you are the vision that i saw in my mind before I knew your name 

Your a force stronger than all the magnets in the universe combined 

Life is not worth living when we paint a different picture 

Cause the day becomes sunny and the colors are more brighter 

Then traffic would not matter when I know i would see you, I drive drive to an indeterminable distance if its you i would go to 

Your always the reason behind in each and every smile 

Theres no pill 

no liquor 

no command 

no incantation   

To match the happiness I feel and your not even trying 

All you need to do is open your eyes from sleeping and the beauty that i see is enough to make the world a promise 

Loving you is a pleasure that i would dedicate to no one than to you who owns 

my soul 

my heart 

my mind




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Change of My Life

My Vow to you (May 12, 2013 wedding vow at Caleruega, Batulao Batanggas)

Dear Gabriel