Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Saying goodbye to Autumn


the last leaf that fell on the ground signified a different kind of cold. one that sent shivers not only to my body but made even my heart cold. in my mind i see the splendor of what you would have been. a beauty so simple and pure; a radiance of love so strong it demands love in return. i have imagined you for a very long time, you would have looked exactly like your mom, with a smile that would melt even hearts made out of steel.

of how your mom would have made a fuss of you, always buying you too much stuffs. girl stuffs that she would make you wear and me enjoying seeing her enjoy doing that for you. you would have made us complete, my baby girl, our baby girl. i may have missed you today but the last time will surely not be the last time. goodbye for now dear Autumn. 

for now i will be content to see you in my dreams. for as long as i am alive know that you will be forever in my heart, my days are filled with thoughts of you, of the things we would have done together. i take joy that you are now with him and that he will take good care of you.

i will see you again; there we will continue the love i have reserved only for you.

till then...

love, Daddy

ps. mommy could not come but we will visit you when she is well and ready, she loves you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment