Search This Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2011

You

You're like food

You're like water

You're like Fuel

You are fire

You're my spirits will that drives me to do better

You are why I look forward to living


You are the why that I exist

Without you I am nothing, the world would just be a big black ball filled with events that transpire like limbo

You're my muse

You are my Goddess


I bow before you a willing slave always yearning to please you

Asking, prodding, thinking of gifts to offer you

Challenging the bounds of my creativity to come up with ways to satisfy your every need

I am only happy knowing that I made you happy

You are color, you are butterfly, you are flower, you are sweet intoxicating delicious fragrance

You're the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow that I will always chase after

Sugar, spice and all that's nice

The reason for all my smiles, the content of all my laughter

You are my past, my present and my future

The memory I treasure, the pearl I want to keep, the mountain I will climb

You are who you are

A Wonder

A Surprise

A Vision

A PARADISE

I dare not change you, Never will I alter you

Your a perfect creation and I adore you

You the music I hear in my head

And the dance I have in every step

You are warmth

You are silk

You are pleasure

You are ecstasy

You are my love

You are my life

No comments:

Post a Comment