Search This Blog

Friday, July 8, 2011

While you were sleeping

While you were sleeping thoughts started to form in my head

"I wondered, what it would be like to sleep at night and wake up in the morning with you by my side. To kiss your lips when your sleepy and kiss you before you open your eyes"

"I wonder what it would be like to hold your hand again as we move freely and openly for the world to see, I know how it felt then, and pray that I feel it again"



And then I wondered what if this that we share, will move forward to a higher level

"I still dream of you as the woman I will wait for, opposite that long isle, as you walk towards me in white with a smile so bright"


As I pondered, I could not help but be amazed at the quick pace that my heart took suddenly

I knew I was in an automobile, driving for the office but as I see the road, I see all these other thoughts as well

And I felt you there, in my head, in my heart I know, I know and I am proud that I am in love with you the woman I dream about

"To Share popcorn with you, while we watch your favorite show, and to eat Cheetos when we watch my cartoons"

My thoughts went on and on and it became hopes and wishes

"To hold you in my arms and kiss you gently, long and hard, to taste you"


I could feel the heat boil inside of me

" To be one with you and as I do so, my breathe becomes shallow and I would hear my heart pounding in my head, smell your feminine fragrance, be oblivious to the world and the night. Be in a place where nobody exists but you and me, where we won't hear any other sound around us except the soft murmur of our souls telling each other observations about the sweetness of the moment. And even though our eyes will be open our visions will be blurred by passion , as we engage in that magnificent duel where we will try and consume each others fires from within"
"Nothing else will be important but the cries and shouts that will wake the moon and startle the stars"
"The world will cease to exist and the only thing that will matter will be the puddle of sweat, that would taste salty and sweet"


It was then that I was taken away from my imagination when I heard a car horn blowing behind me.

I have to tame my thoughts, I would not want to cause an accident.

"How about the pretty dresses you will wear when your belly's a swell, at how much beautiful you will look because of the your inner glow and the voluptuous proportion of your body"


"At how many times a day I will tell you I do not mind the added weight and that you are still my deliciously lovely beautiful hot and Sexy Wifey"

"I can not begin to imagine the amount of pampering you will get, from me and everyone else because nothing else will be as priceless"
"Then I smile wider as I know I will guard you like a puppy, and take care of you like a chicken, as I accompany you to classes to practice your breathing"
"Not the Universe nor any medical team will be able to stop me from holding your hand, and be cautious of showing you that I too, am in pain with the way you squeeze my hand as if it were between a anvil and a hammer"


I looked out I noticed that I was almost at the office and felt disappointed because I did not want my day dream to end

But I told myself, not to worry, cause the world is young and the future is bright, I know I should be patient, so that the feeling will be more, when my dreams become real

So I parked my car and already I can see a client waiting for me, but I took one more look at that day dream that I was hooked and smiled, the kind that reaches my eyes.

Once again your thoughts made me happy, and I can't wait to return the joy that you give in ways you will never dream about

While your were sleeping, I felt my love for you grow and grows by the minute...

No comments:

Post a Comment