Search This Blog

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Just another love letter

I cannot decide which one it is...

Please help me decide, please...

Please tell me. Which is it?

It might be your smile.

Or when our eyes meet and converse without a single word uttered

The way our hands intertwine independently as if they have a mind of their own, seeking the spaces in between our fingers cause it feels like home.

That fragrant scent you emit, when we hug

O the warmth, delicious, intoxicating, that goes beyond skin seeping through my pores and hits the spot that counts, My heart.

It actually takes all the strength that I have, to contain my self and give in to the urge of never to letting go

Your lips, that might be it, sweet and succulent, tender and soft...

Mesmerizing, you might as well be telling me about the details of a vasectomy's procedure and I would find myself -

attentive, captivated, enchanted.

Eating every word that comes out of your mouth, secretly wishing that my own was moving against yours all the time.

Might it be all the days, the nights the mornings, the afternoons. When we were together?

Oblivious. Pulses running wild, senses overdrive. Content, Longing. yearning, convulsive.

It might be one of the things I have listed or a combination of all.

When I am with you I feel so alive.

Like a man who has found his purpose.

A heart that learned how to love.

A compass that finally reached north.

I might not know the real reason why, but it happened yet once again.

A thought of you tickled my funny bone and makes me feel so happy.

I smile and write to you again and again. I hope you wont mind.

We both know this is not the first time I tried to you to bear my soul nor is this the last.

For this is just another love letter, one of numerous I will write you.

Please bear with me, humor me, I have to express how I feel, cause my love is so strong and my heart my might explode if I do not find a way to release it.

Loving you is easier than breathing, its natural, colorful, and when I tell you I love you it leaves an aftertaste that is similar to nectar tinged with gold.

So let me just say that I love you, I love you, I love you to infinity...

No comments:

Post a Comment