Search This Blog

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Thank you

Ganda,

You must not know this but when I think about you the world becomes a better place to live in. This may sound like a figure of speech but it's really quite literal.

All of a sudden my day becomes brighter, my food taste more tastier, the colors become more vivid, even the air I breathe seems more fresher and am in Metro Manila so you can just imagine :).

It's your power over me.

You have the presence that both calms and soothes.

You may be a million miles away from me and I can feel it. I know it by the way my lips just suddenly turns into a smile, by how my mind just zooms at thoughts of you and everything is quiet because I have to be with the most important woman in my life even just in my mind.

I am not talking just about how perfectly beautiful you are. That's just how you are, closer to magic a miracle the sun is not center of the universe for me It's you.

No matter where you are, whatever it is that you might be doing, I am with you. Always. I think about you constantly, even on the times that either you or me may not have the chance to exchange words. I think about you every time and all the time.

That may sound redundant but it's the best way for me to describe how i am with you. Without meaning to, my mind plans, formulates schemes on how to please you.

Other people say that men give flowers to women for no reason because they have done something wrong. Well maybe that's true, I am guilty. I was a fool to ever let you go before. That was a mistake I would have regretted for the rest of my life if not for this chance.

So i cherish this chance to set things right, but I am not just talking about giving you flowers, nor am I saying that I will do one act to make you feel better, I will make up for that mistake for the rest of my life.

Prepare to be woed, to be courted, to be nurtured, cared for and pampered, spoiled and bathed with love and affection from that moment until time stops. And it never does.

For what I have in mind chocolates, flowers breakfast in bed are only garnishes to the actual meal.

With the way I feel for you the moon and the stars doesn't seem that far and impossible is a very obscure word.

O don't mind those who say that this is cheesy they do not even know the meaning of the word, there is jusy nobody who writes them this way so excuse their ignorance, i feel sad for them, tell you what i dont care what they say for i wrote this note not with a pen or paper, not even with my mind, but with my heart.

I love you today, yesterday tommorow. Forever is not enough for me to show you just how much.

I love you miss you you and you alone.

By


No comments:

Post a Comment