Search This Blog

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Please be unreasonable.

Be unreasonable...

Please...

Nag me, taunt me.

Pick on my vices.

Question my judgment.


Raise your hands and place both thumbs above your ears and lash out your tongue while I try to speak.

Mock me, hate me, be angry at me for no reason.

Shout at me!

Please do.

So that I can show you, the will i would employ to control myself from shouting back.

Ridicule me, ask me where I been, and complain constantly, show me your evil step sister.

Smirk and tell me to do the math.

So that I can gently bow my head and remain silent till you calm down.

I yearn for it.

It would give me the opportunity to show you how much I love you. By not giving in.

By not fighting back.

So that I will be used to tantrums that may easily rival the wrath of a storm.

Do it now, do it often.

For when that day comes, and days succeeding that.

You should know.

Know it now.


You can do no wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment